How to Help
There are lots of ways to help.
- Volunteer at an upcoming event!
- Teach a class!
- Volunteer for our Making The Future program
- Help fundraise. Ever wrote a grant application before?
- Sort and tear down donated items
- Update the wiki (See the Style Guides for example pages - copy & paste from the edit box to save yourself some typing!)
We also have some specific needs right now. Some are small, some are big.
- Remove yarn from 3D printer drawers, load in filament and label.
- Electrical work
- Install software on computers
- Organize materials stock
Members are requested to volunteer four hours per month.
Cash is also nice but we're happy to get donations of materials. We keep a list updated on our Trello page and have a few requests specific to the Kids's Open Make.
• Hot glue guns and sticks
• Paint shirts (or other coveralls)
• Card stock
• rubber bands