Projects - Past, Present, and Future
From Tampa Hackerspace Wiki
Projects range from Arts and Crafts to solving world hunger.
This page is under construction and will eventually list active projects.
- Monthly Board Game night. Dates and schedules posted here: (http://www.meetup.com/Tampa-Hackerspace/)
- LAN and Console parties. Future plans for 2016, when details become available Dates and times will be posted here: (http://www.meetup.com/Tampa-Hackerspace/)
- DIY build your own PC
- Learn to troubleshoot and repair PC's
- Learn new operating systems, (ever want to try out Linux?, The latest version of windows?)
- Control circuits and build appliances with Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- DIY robot construction.
- Robotic competitions.
- Robotic arms, build and troubleshoot.
- Troubleshoot, repair and customize consumer robots (Rumba, Rovio, ect)
- Basic circuits and soldering
- Electronics troubleshooting and repair
- Design something and print the parts on a 3d printer.
- Design something and cut out parts on the laser cutter.
- Hack, recycle, and re-utilize components to make something new and awesome.
- SDR (software defined radio)
- TCP/IP Network
- How secure is your home wifi?
- Do you need to setup a VPN